You can’t find your car keys and you are starting to panic. How can I find a reliable local car locksmith? How long will it take for them to help me? How much will it cost? Firstly, take a deep breath. Locksmith OKC operates 24 hours a day.
Technicians possess the expertise and proper equipment and technology to provide fast and reliable lock and key services.
Unlike when you lock your keys in the car, if you have lost your car keys and do not own a spare, lock picking simply isn’t enough. Whether you have a switchblade key, traditional key, or “chip key,” Locksmith OKC can be of service.
Lost Car Key? Call (405) 732-2444
- Call us to get a new key now!
- 24 hour emergency locksmith care
- Key cutting on the spot (for traditional car keys and switchblade keys)
- Transponder key programming (for chip keys, smart keys, transponder keys)
- Locked your keys in the car? No spare car key? We can also help
- Expert lock picking
- Broken ignition key removal
- Open trunk solutions
Typically, newer car models operate using a “smart key” or “chip key,” in which one unique code is used to send a message to the matching transponder to unlock the car door and start the ignition. As a result, programming a new key with a new code is more costly than traditional key-cutting, and prices can vary based on the car manufacturer and model. However, Locksmith OKC is most likely less expensive than turning to the car dealership and we are available 24 hours a day.